| ----------------------- |
Free - only for 3 days!
Discover and enjoy the useful tips and tricks Granny has collected for you!
? 1001 TIPS & TRICKS! ?
Granny knows best when it comes to tricks and effectives ways to do housework and gardening, make food and drinks, deal with small health and cosmetic problems, make decorations, handle small repairs and everything around the house!
? A REAL TREASURE TROVE! ?
With this practical tool you have the rich experience of our grannies in your pocket and you can find a tip for everything around your home with a tap of your finger!
? 10 CATEGORIES! ?
? Housework - 192 Tips & Tricks
? Food & Drink - 165 Tips & Tricks
? Health - 159 Tips & Tricks
? Beauty - 75 Tips & Tricks
? Babies & Kids - 109 Tips & Tricks
? Decoration - 49 Tips & Tricks
? Do-It-Yourself - 48 Tips & Tricks
? Gardening & Plants - 102 Tips & Tricks
? Practical tips - 66 Tips & Tricks
? Saving tips - 36 Tips & Tricks
? MANY FEATURES! ?
? 1001 tips and tricks
? Search function
? Random tips generator
? Favorites function
? Integration with Email, Twitter and Facebook
? WHY? ?
- Why use an expensive and harmful for the environment window cleaner, that smears its various softeners and chemicals on your windows, when you can clean them with some water and a bit of vinegar, which costs next to nothing and is much more effective!
- Why use an expensive anti-wrinkle cream when you can simply rub your face with grape cut in half and get even better results?
- Why buy medications if you have a cold, when you can make yourself an all natural cure with honey, lemon, ginger and garlic?
? EXAMPLES ?
- How to use barbecue sauce properly: Tomatoes and sugar in barbecue sauce have low burning temperatures and burn very quickly. Just before you remove the meat from the grill, place the barbecue sauce on all sides of the meat and allow the meat to sit away from the direct heat for 15 minutes.
- Enhancing coffee flavor: To enhance the flavor of your favorite coffee, just put a pinch of cooking salt into the molded coffee box or bag.
- Turning on stiff taps: If you've got a tap that is very stiff and hard to turn on, don't over force on it, spray some penetrating oil onto the handle. Leave it to work ten minutes. If it's still stiff, add some more oil and wait a further ten minutes.
- Applying perfume: Oily skin holds perfume scents longer than dry skin. So, before applying perfume, rub a very thin layer of Vaseline or petroleum jelly on your skin and you will smell delicious for hours.
? JOIN IN! ?
Take part in the improvement of this app! You can send us your tips and tricks directly from the application. The best suggestions will be included in the next update!
? IMPRESS YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS! ?
Granny's Bag o' Tricks is great for the whole family! This tool helps you save money, lead an eco-friendly and healthy lifestyle, and impress your friends with clever tricks!
Click to Enlarge
|Publisher: || Soneso | More by Soneso | Visit Home Page |
|Downloads: || so far this month, 0 last month, 15 total |
|License: || Freeware Buy Now |
|Last updated: ||More than a year ago (21 Feb 12) |
|Install support: || Install and Uninstall |
|Watch for updates: ||
| Tell a friend... | Add to My CD | What's on My CD Ask a question about Granny's Bag o' Tricks |