| || || |
Contributing To Your Own Team's Health Helpcard (Electronic Version)
How To Contribute To Your Own Team's Health Helpcard (Downloadable Version)
Clarify your role in your workplace team
Ask not what your team can do for you, but ask what you can do for your team, and team magic happens.
We all have a tendency to look at other team members when the best place to start improving our teams is with ourselves. After all, our own attitudes, words and actions are really the only things that are directly under our control. It's not possible to improve teams by trying to force others to do things differently. How To Contribute To Your Own Team's Health Helpcard is an excellent starting point to:
- Reassess how you, personally, can be a super-contributor to your team's success.
- Begin the process of discussing how a team can apply the techniques on this card -- ideal if each team members has a copy of the card (our licensing program allows you to save up to 75% on multiple copies.
- Help other teams develop more effectively, if you are a team leader, manager or human resources professional.
How To Contribute To Your Own Team's Health Helpcard provides twenty four critical tips on how each person can contribute optimally to the productivity and effectiveness of the team. In addition it contains ten characteristics of effective teams.
Ideal for individual team-members, team leaders and those involved in team building..
- Ten characteristics of effective teams
- How YOU can contribute
- Creating blame avoidance
- Taking on personal responsibility
- Communication for effective teams
- Handling workload issues
- Constructive behavior in meetings
- Client relations issues.
Take a Look
Source: work911.com via Robert on Pinterest
Click to Enlarge
|Publisher: || Bacal & Associates | More by Bacal & Associates | Visit Home Page |
|Downloads: || so far this month, 1 last month, 1 total |
|License: || Shareware $ 4.95 |
|Last updated: ||More than a year ago (19 Dec 15) |
|Install support: || Install and Uninstall |
|Watch for updates: ||
| Tell a friend... | Add to My CD | What's on My CD Ask a question about Contributing To Your Own Team's Health Helpcard (Electronic Version) |