| "British Military Fitness: My Fitness Instructor in collaboration with FreeAppADay.com will be FREE today and today only! |
'British Military Fitness: My Fitness Instructor? is a real-time fitness trainer in your pocket. Set up your workout and you?ll be vocally led through a session by a motivational instructor. Whether you want to get ripped, or just feel healthier, they'll be with you every step, helping you to reach your fitness goals.
Not everyone loves the gym and not everyone knows how to make the best use of their time when exercising. If you want some inspiration and encouragement, then My Fitness Instructor is for you.
My Fitness Instructor offers personal fitness training with fully-voiced workouts. Rather than bombard you with decisions, the app does the hard work, compiling training sessions automatically, so you can concentrate on working out. Even if you set the same training preferences, you'll still get a different combination of exercises every time. Incredibly, the app can pull from over 5,000,000 potential workout combinations.
This is not a gruelling ?Boot Camp? experience, but an app that will encourage you. If you're new to fitness and finding it tough, remember, the audio is a guide rather than a rule - work at a pace that suits you and do only as many reps as you feel comfortable with, building up over time.
User safety is also extremely important to us, so each workout also includes an un-skippable Warm Up and Warm Down, video demonstrations of all exercises so you can check your form and a heart-rate monitor. There's also a fully-loaded fitness test to track your progress and the ?share? function enables you to sync your workouts with friends.
**** - MacUser
?Such an awesome and fun work out" ? Play This
"Thanks to My Fitness Instructor, the iPhone has finally become a device that can help you make serious fitness gains" ? Men?s Fitness
?In a world where fitness is often dumbed-down with the likes of Wii Fit it?s good to see an app that offers a real alternative to the gym, particularly as it?s nicely accessible for all abilities. Even the kids have set up profiles for themselves.? - Wired
"Thanks to its myriad of innovate workout options, engaging instruction and ease of use, My Fitness Instructor is the first iPhone workout app that will actually make you stronger, faster and a damn sight more ripped." - Nick Hutchings, Digital editor, Men?s Fitness
?My Fitness Instructor created by App developer Big Ideas has created a brilliant new fitness trainer and damn does it work!?- Play this
?A personal trainer in an App, make sure you check this App out" - Daily App Show
"It?s a proven fact that some things are better with a British accent. These include political speeches, the evening news, and of course romantic comedies. Soon to be added to that list: fitness instruction." - Kinetic Shift
- Select your workout goals to generate a unique, real-time audio training session
- Synchronise your workout with a friend to share the experience
- Every workout is a unique experience
- Optional video demonstrations for all exercises
- Multiple user profiles
- Use fitness tests and the heart rate monitor to track your progress day by day, month by month
DIFFERENCES FROM OTHER FITNESS APPS
- Unlike other fitness apps such as iFitness, all our exercises feature optional full video demonstrations of every exercise.
- Every session features full audio from warm up to warm down ? our instructors will be alongside you every step of the way.
- Millions of unique, randomised workouts make every session feel fresh , stopping you from falling into a routine rut.
- Able to track MULTIPLE users
- Safety is a major concern, warm-ups, warm-downs and video tutorials aim to keep you safe from injury while you exercise
- Downloading over a WiFi connection is recommended
Click to Enlarge
|Publisher: || Big Ideas Corporation Limited | More by Big Ideas Corporation Limited | Visit Home Page |
|Downloads: || so far this month, 0 last month, 33 total |
|License: || Freeware Buy Now |
|Last updated: ||More than a year ago ( 2 Jun 10) |
|Install support: || Install and Uninstall |
|Watch for updates: ||
| Tell a friend... | Add to My CD | What's on My CD Ask a question about British Military Fitness: My Fitness Instructor |