Platform: WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64,Other
| || || |
Aloaha Timestamping Authority 6.0.16
| The Aloaha Time-Stamping Authority is a cryptographic time stamping application that enables organizations or individuals to apply tamper-evident digital Seals to all forms of digital information. It provides long-term and independent proof that the information existed at a particular point in time and has not been altered since |
Workflows of Time Stamping Authorities
1. The Aloaha Time Stamping Authority can be used to meet a broad range of data integrity objectives, including safeguarding critical documents against tampering and alteration, proving the authenticity of records, protecting digitally based intellectual property, preserving digital evidence, demonstrating regulatory compliance, and ensuring litigation readiness.
2. An electronic signature offers no proof of the time the signature was created. However, time is essential to determine the legal effects of a contract. This procedure is met by all existing Time Stamping Authorities (TSAs). The innovation behind the Aloaha Application will explicated further on.
3. Built on the RFC 3161 and Microsoft Authenticode digital time stamping standard the Aloaha Service enables users to protect the integrity and prove the authenticity of any form of digital data, including electronic documents and records, spreadsheets, web pages or other digital evidence, emails, scanned images, video, audio, electronic health records, emails, photographs, source code, engineering and CAD diagrams, X-rays, audit logs, and more.
4. For electronic documents or any other form of digital workflows to be time stamped, users need to send the digest of the document to a Time Stamping Authority which then in return adds the time to the digest, signs and archives it and sends the resulting time stamping token in form of a digital signature back to the user.
5. The content of the document to be time stamped does not need to be revealed to the Time Stamping Authority.
Click to Enlarge
|Publisher: || Wrocklage Intermedia GmbH | More by Wrocklage Intermedia GmbH | Visit Home Page |
|Downloads: || so far this month, 0 last month, 27 total |
|License: || Freeware Buy Now |
|Last updated: ||More than a year ago (29 Aug 14) |
|Install support: || Install and Uninstall |
|Requirements: ||Any 32 or 64 Bit Windows Machine |
|Recent changes: ||Added support for Authenticode and RFC 3161 time stamps via the same URL, added inbuilt Web Service for RFC 3161 token via hash |
|Publisher Country: || Germany |
|Watch for updates: ||
| Tell a friend... | Add to My CD | What's on My CD Ask a question about Aloaha Timestamping Authority |